1 cup cold water
1/4 cup ground French roast or espresso roast coffee
1/2 cup fat-free milk
2 tablespoons no-sugar-added chocolate-flavored drink mix (Nestle Nesquick®)
- Using a drip coffeemaker, add the water and ground coffee. Brew according to manufacturer’s directions. Pour coffee into a glass measuring cup. Stir in milk and drink mix.
- Serve coffee mixture over ice in chilled tall glasses. Makes 2 (about 6-ounce) servings.
Minted Mango Tea
1 cup chopped refrigerated mango slices
1 cup pineapple juice
8 green tea bags
- Place the chopped mango and pineapple juice in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate the pureed mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a large glass bowl, pour boiling water over the tea bags and mint sprigs. Cover and let steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags and mint sprigs. Cool, covered, for 1 hour. Chill for 2 hours.
- Transfer the chilled tea to a 2-quart pitcher; add the pureed mango mixture and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
~ Ashley, from The Motherboard